Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One week old!

It's hard to believe that JB is already 1 week old! He is changing before our eyes, with more expressions, more movements, and more alert periods each day. It is such a joy just to watch him! Enjoy the pictures and videos.

Although I had intended to just catch some cute facial expressions and the chirping noises he often makes, I was lucky to catch this video of one of JB's "firsts." We have been giving him 1-1.5 oz of formula at each feeding to supplement the breast milk, and this is what happened when I gave him 2 oz instead. I should have learned something from his cousin Kate when she visited last Sept, but I guess I didn't!

As you can see in the second video, there is no element of ND brain washing around here. I think I might have to do something about the lack of Virginia clothing around here!


7 comments:

Holly said...

Look at his adorable wrinkly little legs. Can't wait to see those things beef up! Does he have anything to wear aside from ND apparel? Your fashion cries have been heard, JB, I'm on my way!
Love,
Aunt Holly

Tami said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I am so happy for you! I know what you mean about how fast they grow! Brynn is already almost 4 mo. and I have no idea where the time has gone! You want them to stay little forever but at the same time it is so fun to see them grow and change! So glad you are all doing well!

Michigan Palmers said...

It's okay Kelly, I put my kids in ND clothing, until they were able to tell me not to. It didn't hurt to try, but in the end, they decide for themselves. Nice projectile, JB!!!

Marcy said...

That is some good projectile vomit! way to go JB.

Sara said...

He seems so content while puking (at first anyway). Love the knees - can't wait until he grows into them. Soooo adorable!

chazcron said...

Great puke shot! I have one of Lily doing the same thing. Only time that is cute. Not so cute when they are older.

Team Sheridan said...

Congratulations! Isn't it great being parents? Boys are great too. I say this as I watch my too wrestle around the room:) Enjoy every minute of him they grow really fast.