We love the pctures, please keep them coming!!! Kelly you look fabulous and I am sure Joe looks great too! Little Joseph looks so cute, please give him tons of hugs from Ohio!!! Love Patty
I second Patty's request - LOTS MORE PICTURES! Maybe one with JoeJoe and JoeJoeJoe. Kelly, you look fab - remember to sleep when the baby sleeps. Love, Brigid
3 comments:
Finally, more photos! I've been dying here! What have you been doing for goodness sake ;-)
Kel, are you sure you actually gave birth? You look amazing. I can't wait to give the little guy a gigantic squeeze!
Love to you all!
xo
Holly
We love the pctures, please keep them coming!!! Kelly you look fabulous and I am sure Joe looks great too! Little Joseph looks so cute, please give him tons of hugs from Ohio!!!
Love
Patty
I second Patty's request - LOTS MORE PICTURES! Maybe one with JoeJoe and JoeJoeJoe. Kelly, you look fab - remember to sleep when the baby sleeps.
Love, Brigid
Post a Comment