Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Arrival of Joseph Brewer Cronley!

Our son Joseph Brewer Cronley came into the world during the early morning hours of Tuesday, June 23rd! This video is some of the early minutes of his life! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clare says "Aww he is so cute". I agree and Kelly you look fantastic!!

Love, Suz, Clare and Kate

Anonymous said...

GO JOE!

Brigid and Kyle said...

Erin says, "Joseph looks very fresh and the hat is very rocking! He is just the cutest thing on earth!" She also noted that you need to change the title of your blog to include Joseph.

Katie says, "Congratulations and he is so cute!"

Annie says, "He is adorable but looks kinda sleepy in the video. Congrats!"

John says that 'this is when life starts getting hard.'

Little Joe is wonderful. Congratulations to you both.

Kathy Anderson said...

LOVE the video! Kelly, you look darling and I'm glad I was able to see his 2nd & 3rd sneeze! SO CUTE! :)

suerita said...

congratulations to all of you - what a beautiful baby boy. Blessings to your new family! Love, The Dampeers

Michigan Palmers said...

Too cute ... I'd say he's a keeper!! Kelly you look fantastic! Joe I'm sure you do too, we just can't see you.

Marcy said...

TOOOO cute! Thanks for that! Great videoing Dad. He is darling, what a joy. Can't wait to meet him!

NDUtahMom said...

Wow-Kelly you look radiant, who could guess that the picture was taken at nearly 3 AM? Congratulations on your beautiful son - he looks so alert!!
God Bless all three of you.
Yours in ND,
Rosemary

Sara said...

The sneezes are adorable, as is your son! Wow.