Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Countdown?

I was curious to see what would happen to the Baby Cronley countdown now that we have passed zero. I guess we are now on the count-UP? Here's hoping that today's countdown will be correct. Otherwise, I'm afraid the number will keep creeping up and I'll be pregnant for 9 more months! Anyway, everything here is pretty much status quo, and we are doing well. I will go in on Thursday afternoon to have a non-stress test done where they will do an ultrasound to check on the baby and the fluid levels to make sure everything is still functioning well. I then have a doctor's appointment on Friday afternoon. At that point we'll probably pick a day next week to be induced if Billy Bob doesn't show up on his own.

Yesterday we finally had a day without rain and the sun is shining again today! We have had quite a rainy June -- Joe keeps commenting that he feels like we are in Ireland instead of the high desert!

Thanks for checking in and for all the thoughts and prayers! We'll certainly keep you posted!

6 comments:

Woods Family said...

Cece wants her cousin to arrive for her birthday on Thursday!!
Love Patty

Anonymous said...

We're glad you're feeling so good!!!!We're anxiously awaiting Billy Bob's arrival (and name!!!)M&D

Marcy said...

Maybe soon the countdown picture he'll start talking or reading or something so smart like that! ha, can't wait to meet BB!

Tracey said...

Maybe BB will make his arrival into this world on Father's Day?! That would be so sweet of him :) Here's hoping that it's not too much longer! Can't wait to hear the good news!

Michigan Palmers said...

Glad to hear you are feeling good and that BBC is doing well. I've been thinking about you. I was induced with both Mike and Heather. So it still results in a healthy baby, they just needed a little help. They like it inside so much, they wanted to stay there. And mom always said they are much easier on the inside than they are out :-) ...

Anonymous said...

Joe,

Are we going to Ireland 2 weeks after BB birthday?

-John