Saturday, June 20, 2009

Biking and Hiking

The weather has been a bit rainy (to say the least) lately in Park City! But I could not wait for the it to dry out. Wednesday I went for an evening mountain bike ride. As you can see I got a little muddy! It was a lot of fun! I have not been that muddy in a while! It was well worth it.

Kelly and her parents went for a hike in Deer Valley on Friday! It was a beautiful day! Kelly did experience a bit of a fall! So I warned Jerry not to take "my wife" on any more hikes.

Life is good! Awaiting the arrival of Billy Bob!
















2 comments:

Marcy said...

YOur baby is not in the little circle on the countdown...that is strange. HOpe all is going well right now.

Unknown said...

Wow! what a beautiful family. Your Cronley is gorgeous and has a fantastic head of hair... We are thrilled for all of you and will see you in PC soon. Hugs, Klinka