Just a quick update, which doesn't really have much update involved. All continues to go well here. I've decided that the little logo picture with the countdown on our blog is totally inaccurate! I mean, that baby is not growing, and it is just floating around in a little bubble! Billy Bob is certainly not as free-floating as that guy. However, I am still feeling good, even when Billy Bob decides to move and stretch in such a way that requires me to change positions to allow his movement. I'm still golfing, swimming, walking, hiking, and sleeping well (and savoring that fact!), and people comment that I'm not even waddling!
Everyone asks, "Are you ready?" or "Is the room ready?" My question is, are you ever really ready?? We are definitely ready to meet our son and get to hold and kiss him. Ready to be parents? -- well, as ready as we'll ever be. We know we have a lot to learn, but we are excited for the ride! As for the room, that is pretty much ready, too. We are still waiting for a chair we ordered, and we will put some more things on the walls later, but other than that, I think we have plenty of wonderful things to welcome him into his new home! 
Enjoy the updated photos, and we'll keep you all posted!
9 comments:
Still smiling and looking great! We are so excited for you guys and absolutely cannot wait to meet BB (and learn his REAL name :)) The room looks great too! You guys are certainly as ready as anybody could ever be and I have no doubt that BB will be very pleased with the parents that he chose ;) Keep us posted!
Kelly--
You look great!! Although, I think you need many many more toys to fill your house.
Take care,
John
Oh yes, the days of being organized are soon to over. I feel like the day Anna was born the house went from organized to disorganized in one day. Kelly you look fabulous!!!
Love,
Patty and fam
Kelly, you look beautiful, of course. And the room is wonderful. I can't wait to see you all in person and meet Billy Bob over the 4th! Love you tons! Holly
You and the room look fabulous! I can't wait for Billy Bob to arrive. You are going to be incredible parents.
Looking good, the room and you. But I have to ask "where is your butt?" You will need that before you can waddle. :) Mine showed up with Mike and never left.
You are my hero! How do you not sink in the pool?? You look great and the room is so cute. This is definitely baby month! I had two friends deliver on the 5th, one is in labor as I type, and I will be hoping your time comes ASAP!!!! Can't wait to hear.
The room looks fabulous and so do you! 3 days to go....NO WAY! love you, marcy
Everybody said it already...you look GREAT!!!The room looks ready to go and the crib is really cute! Who put all those ties on the crib bumper? DaD
Post a Comment