Monday, July 13, 2009

Three Weeks!

It's hard to believe that I'm already 3 weeks old!  We have been very busy the last two weeks with lots of fun activities and visitors!  Aunt Holly visited over the 4th, along with Theo, Staci, and Leon.  There was no shortage of hands to hold me.  Aunt Holly and Theo sure did spoil me with lots of new clothes and a fantastic book Aunt Holly made me!  The 4th of July was busy with the Parade on Main Street, a Utah Symphony Concert and picnic on the slopes of Deer Valley, and a visit to the Navarres to watch some fireworks.  Mom and Dad even left me with Aunt Holly for a couple hours while they played 9 holes of golf...too bad Mom's score wasn't as good as when I was in her belly!  I have enjoyed all of the outings, although I sleep through many of them!  

I have been learning all kinds of new movements, facial expressions, and noises, as you will see in the videos.  I'm sure it won't be long before I'm crawling and talking!  I even went on my first run with Dad, and I got to wear my Nike shoes for the occasion!  This time I slept through most of the run, but pretty soon I'll have Dad chasing me down on the trails!  I  have also been gaining a little weight, and I'm almost back to my birth weight.   I am more alert these days, and my favorite time of day is the morning, when I am most awake (I must get that from my dad).

Enjoy the pictures and videos of my latest adventures!


8 comments:

Tom & Tracey said...

Good pictures JB & that run looked like fun. We were waiting for you dad's trademark, "...now back to you in the studios."

Brigid and Kyle said...

Fun pictures & videos! We think his little squeaks sound like squeaks from toys. Let's do another iChat soon.

Unknown said...

You guys crack me up. This baby already has more documented segments of his life in video than I have for 32+ years! He is a little lucky one! :p

Michigan Palmers said...

Good pictures!!! I know he will grow into his cute wrinkly skin.

Unknown said...

love the pictures and videos of JB!! can't wait to meet him.

Sara said...

I lost a few pounds just watching this. Great video!

Marcy said...

Those pics and videos are great. He's getting so alert! Good running JB and Dad. Marcy

Staci said...

Loved the video. I was hoping to see a little Nike shout out :)
Come February, we'll have a little one of our own to go running with... well, I won't be running, but maybe Leon! Hope to see you guys again soon!