This is Whereitsat when it comes to finding out what JB, Elise, Kelly, and Joe have been up to.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Updated pictures
I have been meaning to do another video and edit some more pictures to create another slideshow. However, since I'm not sure when that will actually happen, I thought I would post some updated pictures of JB. He is doing great -- he is such a calm baby and a good sleeper! I think we won the baby lottery:) He is definitely growing, although I think more in length than width. We have been hiking, golfing (video to come), walking every day, running with dad, to concerts, and spending lots of time with Honey, Teague (Grandma and Grandpa Brewer), and Grandma C. Enjoy the photos, and hopefully we'll have something fancier soon!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love those pics! Thanks
How did he get so cute?!?!?! I can't wait to give him hugs and kisses. Love you all.
I agree .. he's too cute!!
Post a Comment