We had a nice Easter celebration with the Brewers. The weekend was complete with a private yoga lesson from newly certified instructor, Holly. I wish we had a picture, but I'm sure it looked just as hilarious as you are thinking with my parents, Joe, and me doing a yoga class in my parents' living room! Holly did great, though and I think we were good guinea pigs for her new yoga students.
The following weekend took us the other direction to Los Angeles to honor and celebrate the life of my Nana, Ann McWethy. We had a very special evening with my mom's family at the Beach Club. It was fun to remember our elegant and beautiful Nana, and the wonderful life she led.
Spring has sprung here in Park City, and it is beautiful. We are learning the challenges of keeping up our yard, which is officially brown, and our sprinklers are broken. The temperatures still get cold at night (we had a frozen hose this morning!), and in fact we ran a Cinco de Mayo 5k in the snow!!, but the sun sure gets warm during the day. We are enjoying evenings of mountain bike rides and runs outside.
We have good intentions of keeping this blog better updated, so keep checking. I have also added more pictures to our Shutterfly Collection (link on the right). Enjoy!
4 comments:
Nice job! See you in a few weeks, and no snow forecasted, but it got cold here this morning - 50. The kids broke out the fleece again.
I'm glad that you caught up on the blog! Such great pictures!
Glad to have you back in the blogging world. Great pics! we are really looking foward to seeing you two in two weeks!!
BOY.....you guys sound like you need a break!!!Great times! Luv U....DAd
Post a Comment