Wrinkles, aching joints, and walking cane aside, 30 is great so far! I had a great birthday celebration. My friend Marcy came to visit (and was our very first house guest!!) for the weekend, which was such a special treat! We had a wonderful dinner at my favorite restaurant with my parents and Mary, then got ice cream, and then Marcy, Joe and I went out for a beer.
On Saturday, Marcy and I went skiing for about an hour before deciding it was just too warm and slushy to be skiing! It was near 70 degrees!! St. Mary's has a great St. Patrick's Day celebration, and we enjoyed corned beef and cabbage, beer, and Irish coffee on Saturday night.
4 comments:
Is your friend Marcy single? She is hot!
Hey, Happy Birthday, Awesome Aunt! The kids love that you put the sticker right on your shirt at the restaurant. Great glasses on Marcy, for St. Patrick's Day.
Kelly,
Happy B-day......is your husband single? I think he would be hot, if he would start working out a bit more frequently.........
--Scary anonymous blogger
Seeing Joe in the outfit reminds me that he and Boog came to a party looking like that the last time I was in Chicago. I think it was 2000? Awesome! This year I wore the green sweater (identical to Mom's) and some shamrock atennaes (sp?). Wow.
Post a Comment