I have officially visited our new blog!
I guess now that we are getting married, I should get used to all decisions starting with "We decided...." As Joe said, I had no idea the blog was being created until I saw the email he sent! But, I agree, it's a great way to keep in touch. I have been checking Boog & Tracey's blog quite frequently, and I love to see the latest photos and read what they have been up to. I hope this will allow you to keep updated on the happenings in our lives as well. I have to admit, it is rather exciting to see "Kelly & Joe Cronley" at the top of the page, even though it's not quite official yet. Enjoy the postings!
3 comments:
Kelly, Welcome to the family a few weeks early.
What's this "Kelly & Joe Cronley" business?!?!? Until Aug 26th you are still "Kelly Brewer" and don't you forget it!!!!Just kidding!! Your new blog is great. DAd
Calm down, Jerry. It could say "Joe and Kelly Cronley". He put her first, as he should!
Post a Comment