January....
Sundance Film Festival -At the beginning of the festival, we had a wonderful visit from my friend Jenn and two of her friends from Seattle. We actually saw some good films, met some stars, and enjoyed the snow and sun. JB's Sundance experience involved sitting on the potty while talking on the phone AND brushing his teeth. Talk about multi-tasking!
At the end of the festival, Boog, Tracey, Marin, Bennett, and Miss Johnnie Nell visited us for a few days. We saw some not-so-good films, all had a wonderful and busy time visiting.
February...
We had a great visit from Marcy, including a ski day, and some snowshoeing. Joe and I also took a weekend away with some other EDJ couples at a cabin about an hour from here. It was a nice get-away, and JB had fun with his grandparents!
We are looking forward to a couple more long weekends with guests in March, a short weekend trip to Moab in April, and trying to get ready for "Baby Sister / Bobbie Sue"!! (including deciding upon a name, or at least narrowing down to a couple names). Can't believe we are only 11 weeks out from her due date!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting! We all need to get back on this bandwagon!
I love the shot of JB on the potty, multi-tasking! And the one of Joe & JB getting ready to shave is priceless!
All great pictures!! I like the same as Brig, and also have to add the sunbathing!
I LOVE every one of them. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see you all after the baby is born! (I know - I haven't planned it yet, but I will be there!)
Post a Comment