Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful Christmas in Park City! I am posting a few favorite pictures. I am having trouble getting a slideshow to work, but hopefully I'll have that posted eventually, along with some videos.
Earlier in December we spent a great weekend in Denver with Holly and Theo and lots of other friends.



We had a wonderful Christmas in Park City! I am posting a few favorite pictures. I am having trouble getting a slideshow to work, but hopefully I'll have that posted eventually, along with some videos.
Earlier in December we spent a great weekend in Denver with Holly and Theo and lots of other friends.

We visited Santa at a breakfast event with my parents about a week before Christmas. While JB wasn't so sure about sitting on Santa's lap, he eventually stayed there long enough for us to take a photo!
JB loved opening presents and playing with his new toys. We also took a great snowshoe hike up the "PC Mountain" for some fresh air and good exercise. 
After Christmas we had a chance to test out JB's new skis. He really didn't move anywhere, but he liked to watch everyone ski around him. He did a little "walking" with the skis, and we also helped him glide along, but he needs some practice :) 
We also did our annual snowshoe hike and sledding at Deer Valley. We snowshoe up the moutain and have dinner, and then we get to sled down afterward - what fun! Mary and JB joined us for dinner.
In other news, Joe had a "fantastic" check-up and scan at the end of December, so that completes his rounds of follow-up CT scans! Yeah! We are so thankful! He now will only need to see his doctor every 6 months rather that the every 3 months he has been doing for the past 2 years.
Yet more exciting news in our family -- we are expecting a baby GIRL at the end of May!! We had our ultrasound earlier this week, and she looks good and healthy! We are so grateful for this wonderful blessing. She is going to have a tough act to follow with JB being such a good baby, but we are sure he'll manage to teach her the ropes (in more ways than we want!) and keep her in line!
5 comments:
JB is such a little man! Love your pictures and you definitely have the best news on 2 fronts - Joe & you little GIRL!
Look at her strong bones! she is already awesome!
Congratulations Kelly!! I'm so excited for you!
I've had trouble with slide shows also, but I appreciate your choice of pics to share! Life is good, and 2011 will be great!
I love the spaghetti picture, now if he had a wooden salad bowl on his head, I'd say he looks exactly like his dad!!! I am so happy for all of you!
Post a Comment