Saturday, February 07, 2009

It's a BOY!



...Just not born yet!!

Wow -- two blog updates in one day!!
We had our ultrasound on Jan 30th, and our baby boy looks very healthy in all respects! What an amazing blessing, and it was so much fun to see his picture and watch him moving around. I am starting to feel some kicks, and they are getting a little stronger each time! Joe was even able to feel one the other day. Enjoy these first few photos of "Billy Bob," as we have nicknamed him for now! I am continuing to feel very good. I have even been getting some ski days in! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for our growning family!





5 comments:

Brigid and Kyle said...

Sooooo,Billy Bob is on the way!

Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pictures. They do make it all seem a bit more real.

He'll be here before you know it!

Michigan Palmers said...

Billy Bob looks just wonderful. Thanks for sharin' the pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Double congrats! Glad to hear everything is going well for you guys. Looking forward to some good preggo pics.... :)

Sara said...

Billy Bob will fit in great in Alabama. I'll teach him how to speak with a right proper drawl.

CCS said...

CONGRATS!