Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Joe is the big winner!

On Saturday, Joe and I were invited to attend a Casino Night fundraiser in Salt Lake City. Joe won one of the signature prizes from the "Holy Shots" raffle. You buy a numbered shot glass, take a drink, and then they drew a number corresponding to one of the shot glasses. Joe's favorite number, 31, came through for him, and he brought home this tub of liquor topped off with a chain saw! What more could a man want!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Congrats Joe. Don't drink it all in one night :o)

Tom & Tracey said...

Did the tub include any Yukon Jack. Nothing goes better with a chain saw than that!

Tom & Tracey said...

Might I add, in one post you've gone from building homes for the poor in Mexico to ravaging Park City, drunk with a chainsaw!

Anonymous said...

I think there was Ten High, not Yukon Jack.

Woods Family said...

I thought that maybe the tub may contain a little peachy weachy and I was wondering will you be wearing the red snow suit and some gasoline perfume when you use the chainsaw?
Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I don't approve of this type of behavior whatsoever. However, feel free to pour the Ten High in the gas tank of the chainsaw if you run low on fuel.

Was there Bingo at the event too?

-John

Brigid and Kyle said...

When is the party? And, may we all crash at your place?