Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Some Pictures -- FINALLY!

Well, I have finally set up a link to some of our pictures. I am trying to get them organized in groups with pictures from various people. The link on the side bar will be to our photo collection in Shutterfly. It will always be the same link, so you can bookmark the link directly if you'd like.

http://kjcronley.shutterfly.com/action/

You can also add your pictures to the site if you want. I haven't seen a lot of yours, so I'd love to see them!

I will also be adding the photos taken by our photographer, but that is a whole separate project! Hopefully that will happen this weekend!

Right now, I have the happenings from Aug 25th, some ceremony snapshots, and our honeymoon. Be sure you have a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine!) before digging in!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've started looking at them but need to set more time aside. Great shots that I've seen. Too much fun.

Momma, Queen of the House said...

Aunt Priscilla here,
I couldn't wait for the pictures to be posted, checking every day. Thank you so much for putting them up on the blog to share.
It was so nice to watch the day unfold and see another Cronley branch in action. I so missed coming but this was just wonderful to see all the bridesmaids having fun, the kids enjoying their cousins, and all the dancing. I heard it was a dancin' crowd. Best wishes and a happy start to a life together.