Friday, September 15, 2006

August 26, 2006


Well, it is official -- we are now Kelly & Joe Cronley! Our wedding ceremony, reception, and the entire weekend we absolutely fabulous! We were so blessed to share our special day with so many friends and family. Thanks to all of you who contributed to the celebration. We sincerely appreciate all of your love and support.

The ceremony was beautiful, with my childhood friend, Father Gabriele officiating the mass. We were grateful to have him there. I will forever be able to tease Joe about forgetting his vows -- leaving out "in sickness and in health." As a reaction, I came down with a little cold on our honeymoon. I'll be sure to make him take good care of me each time I get even the slightest cold!

After some pictures in the church, we headed to Silver Lake Lodge for the reception. The weather was beautiful, and we had a nice cocktail hour on the deck. We were so lucky to be able to share our beautiful mountain scenery with all of our guests.

Before dinner, we were honored by beautiful and touching toasts from my dad, Holly, John, and Boog. I know I'm biased, but they were the best toasts I have ever heard at a wedding! We were so flattered by your kind words.

As soon as the band started, the dance floor was full, and it remained that way until the end of the night. We were so glad to see everyone enjoying themselves at the party!

All of the hard work and planning which went into the weekend were well worth it. I can't think of a single thing I would change! It was a dream come true!

We are working on getting a link to some more pictures from this blog, but obviously by the delay of this post, it's not happening very quickly! Please send us your pictures if you have some. It is fun to see everything from various perspectives!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos from a wonderful wedding weekend! We all had such a fun time. I'm so glad to see a new post from you guys.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos ... what a great looking couple!!!!! Thanks for a fabulous time in PC...we LOVED it and can't wait to visit again. GO IRISH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

No offense to any relatives, but that was the best wedding weekend I've ever attended! Well done, you two! Of course, the backdrop doesn't hurt....
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, since the wedding, I have been meaning to ask you about one of the wedding guests. Is Joe's brother John married and/or available? Just let me know.

Thanks.