Wednesday, August 15, 2012

JB rides his bike!

I know it has been a while since we have posted, and there is lots we could have put up here, but life is fun and we are busy!  I just wanted to share a couple videos, and maybe I'll get back to providing better updates!

Lots of progress since my last post....  JB is now riding his pedal bike without training wheels!  This was the first time he tried it, and he just took off!  I was shocked!  He still prefers his Strider bike, but it won't be long before he is pedaling all the time!





Elise is a wild woman and doing everything she can to keep up with JB!

Here are a couple pics from Joe's 40th birthday party while I'm at it!



LIFE IS GOOD :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S GREAT!~!!!!!!He even turned and pedaled at the same time!! And Elise clapping is great too!

Holly said...

No way! He was so comfortable peddling...is he a Brewer?!?!?! He's fearless. I love watching Elise run after him. Miss you all!

Brigid and Kyle said...

WOW! Congrats to JB - and he didn't even have to ride a trike down the stairs like his dad did. We love Elise's straight armed clapping. So cute!

Jenny said...

Get that boy some gloves and clip pedals! Watch out Moab, here comes JB.

Michigan Palmers said...

GREAT JOB JB!!!! Can't wait to see you all in a couple months! Miss you like crazy.