Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Elise's Baptism and Camping

In early August, we enjoyed a visit from Tom, Tracey, Marin and Bennett to help us celebrate Elise's baptism. While Elise managed to cry through most of the ceremony, it was a wonderful event. We also got to enjoy swimming and a picnic and hiking during their visit.









At the end of August, we finally got in a summer camping trip. We enjoyed our new large tent (large enough for air mattresses and a pack n play!), and it kept us warm and dry during a big thunderstorm! JB especially enjoyed "some more s'mores" and wearing a headlamp!







2 comments:

Michigan Palmers said...

How fun!! I can't believe how fast the summer went. I got a tent also, and we only got to use it once. It was just too hot and I am a sissy. Hopefully next summer will be more "normal".

Holly said...

I can't believe you went camping...you are all crazy!