Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring is here!...or so I thought!

I thought I'd get a post in here with recent pictures and videos of JB before "Bobbie Sue" starts to steal the show!

We have finally had some spring weather around here, and we are enjoying some time outsite. (OK - I wrote that last night after a really nice weekend, and this morning we woke up to SNOW - UGHHH!) All three of us have battled some nasty colds/ear infections/sinus infections/pink eye lately, but we finally seem to be well.

JB has been helping Dad a lot -- making juice and working in the yard (complete with matching Carhart overalls!), among other things. He also loves his cars and sending each one down the little race track. We can tell he is about to turn 2, as the whining, minor meltdowns, and "why?" questioning have begun! Overall, though, he continues to be a happy, talkative, smart, energetic, and adorable little boy! He is also now sleeping in his "big boy room" and "big boy bed" (a twin mattress on the floor for now), and he has been excited to make the transition. A few times he has ended up sleeping in interesting places on the floor, but overall no issues!



































We also had a nice Easter here in Park City, and JB enjoyed baskets from the Easter Bunny and from Honey and Teague!















Another April highlight was our annual trip down to Moab with friends Terry and Jenny. This year, JB and I explored a nice trail in the stroller, and found some fun playgrounds while the others enjoyed mountain biking. It won't be long before we are all on bikes together!























Stay tuned for news of Baby Sister's arrival!

3 comments:

Gail and Tom Wright said...

We enjoy your blog, well mostly me, and look forward to hearing about your baby girl! Tracy is pregnant with her second due in November. JB is so very cute and you do such a good job with your pictures!

Brigid and Kyle said...

Great to see you with your baby belly. I'm glad that you named JB Joseph and Brewer because depending on the picture, I think "oh, he looks just like Joe did" or "wow, I see Kelly right there." Such a good mix of both of you.

And now we wait impatiently to meet the new mix in "Bobby Sue." I hope JB doesn't immediately call her that. It might be interesting for a while.

Thanks for the update. I hope to get one done this weekend.

Sara said...

Love the mini-me outfits!