Monday, September 06, 2010

August Vacation

Well, once again, time is getting away from me. I can't believe it is already September! While I always hope to have some time to do more photo and video editing, it just isn't happening. So, at least I have managed to get a slideshow of our recent pictures posted. We had a fantastic trip in August. We flew to Chicago and drove out to Sturgis, Michigan for Joe's High School reunion. Joe couldn't resist stopping at Notre Dame for a little walk on campus on the way to Michigan. After a nice long weekend in Sturgis, we spent a great day at Cedar Point, and then made our way to Columbus with a quick stop in Wadsworth, OH. We had a fun visit with the Woods cousins, including a great trip to the zoo. We then continued our drive over to Virginia, with a nice trip through the Shanendoah National Park. We spent the next long weekend in Charlottesville, exploring UVA and visiting with friends. The kids had almost as much fun together as the adults!



Next event...Aunt Holly and Theo Theo's wedding next weekend!!!

3 comments:

Brigid and Kyle said...

Wow, great pictures! There are some that are possibilities for Christmas cards (&JB would definitely be clothed!) HAHA!

Michigan Palmers said...

I love these pics .. what a great trip!! I just can't get over how fast JB is growing. And I am so glad we got to meet him. It was great to spend a few hours with you in Sturgis.

Sara said...

I think you're doing great to get them posted for us. Thanks!