Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday JB!!


We can hardly believe that JB is 1 today! We are holding off on the official birthday celebrations until July 3rd when we will have aunts, uncles, and cousins to help us celebrate. So, we will post more pictures then, but we did snap a few of the little man this morning. JB was "patiently" waiting for his bottle as we made him pose for some shots!


I also had to add a few other recent favorites!





7 comments:

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday J.B.! You are well loved!

Woods Family said...

JB Happy Birthday to you and we will see you in 9 days!!!!
Love
Aunt Patty and family

Mary Beth said...

Where did that blonde hair come from??? Too cute. Happy Birthday!

Michigan Palmers said...

Happy Birthday, J.B.!!! I can't wait to see the pics from the celebration. You look like another "healthy" blond boy that I remember.

Tracey said...

That's it -- I'm no longer calling him "Baby JB". From now on it's Joe Jr. - seriously - he looks just like his Dad!! Very cute and I love those chubby cheeks!! Happy belated Birthday JB!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday JB! We are all excited for our fun time together this August!

Sara said...

The resemblance to his dad as a baby is strong - blond and chunky. I wonder if he hears, "no, no!" as much as Joe did... What a cutie! Happy 1st Birthday!