This is Whereitsat when it comes to finding out what JB, Elise, Kelly, and Joe have been up to.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
New JB Video!
JB turned 7 months old on 1/23/2010! Wow! Time is flying by! Enjoy this recent video of JB's tackling drills! Mommy also added her new favorite picture of JB!
JB Keep up the good work! Are you practicing for the lunging for the finish line? Awesome picture too! All I hear around the house from Dominic is I want to see JB and Oh! JB fall down! Love Patty
Finally catching up on some blog reading -- JB is becoming quite the handsome little man!! I love the pic of him in the striped shirt! It's hard to believe that 1 year from now we'll have another little Cronley man that size on our hands!!
4 comments:
JB
Keep up the good work! Are you practicing for the lunging for the finish line? Awesome picture too! All I hear around the house from Dominic is I want to see JB and Oh! JB fall down!
Love
Patty
I love it! He really launches himself!
Finally catching up on some blog reading -- JB is becoming quite the handsome little man!! I love the pic of him in the striped shirt! It's hard to believe that 1 year from now we'll have another little Cronley man that size on our hands!!
A true "nose dive" to use Mom's term. So cute!
Post a Comment