Monday, October 19, 2009

JB logs another state!

JB has now been to 5 states with the addition of our weekend trip to Grand Junction, Colorado. We met Holly and Theo there for a great weekend enjoying the surrounding mountain biking trails and winerys! It was a perfect get-away in between Denver and Park City, and it was perfect timing to have a mini vacation before heading back to work today! Just wanted to post a few new pictures of JB. He is growing so fast, and even getting chubby! He continues to be a very happy baby and a great sleeper -- we are so lucky!

The pictures show the story of JB's day on Saturday....

JB enjoyed kicking back to watch the ND football game with Dad while Theo took the girls biking.












JB cheered on his own, and Dad also helped him celebrate an Irish touchdown.



















JB did not like the outcome of the game, but he quickly got over it...



















After a short nap, JB had to chaperone the adults at the tasting rooms. He is learning how to sit up, but his balance make him appear as though he was the one enjoying the wine!













Before heading home, we even got to introduce JB to our good friend Garrett on Sunday. It was a great weekend all around!


5 comments:

Holly said...

We had such a great time! I miss JB and his little wrist chub. Oh, I miss you and Joe a little too. The photo of JB chillin' on the couch still kills me. Love you guys. xo

Joe C. said...

Nice blog entry Kelly! Keep up the good work! Love, Joe

Cheryl said...

Cute pics of JB and you look great Kelly! Hope your first week back to work went smoothly. I have just one little bone to pick though...where is the Wahoo attire? Ha! Love to all!

Michigan Palmers said...

He's just too cute!!! And growing up so fast. His parents aren't too bad either. I love the ND onesie! I dressed my kids in ND stuff too, once upon a time. Now I don't think I could pay them to wear it.

Sara said...

This is a great growth chart!! Thanks for doing such a great job of keeping us updated.