Friday, April 03, 2009

Denver Baby Shower


We had a great trip to Denver last weekend for a wonderful baby shower! It was so much fun to see so many long time friends and celebrate this exciting time with them. Billy Bob is spoiled by friends and family already, and he seems to be taking over the house and having trouble keeping his room clean with all of his new things!
Joe was planning to play golf all weekend with my dad and some of the other guys, but the snow storm that hit Denver last Thursday and Friday landed them in the bowling alley instead! Despite the lack of golf, we had a great weekend with family!















All continues to go well, and we are trying to savor these couple months of normalcy with just the two of us! Joe is feeling great, and so grateful to have no more appointments! I am feeling great as well. I think Billy Bob grew some muscles last weekend, as his little kicks seemed to turn into full body thumps overnight! I can't complain...it has been a very uneventful pregnancy! We have some new snow to keep the resorts busy these last couple weeks, but I am sure ready for spring!

5 comments:

Brigid and Kyle said...

Looking good! The next couple months will be flying by! Then, Billy Bob will be bless us with his presence.

Erin thinks Billy Bob should be named Joe, Jr.

Mary Beth said...

Wow - things are moving along fast! You both look great. :)

Michigan Palmers said...

I'll ditto the looking good comments. You both look spectacular, Billy Bob is very lucky!!!

Sara said...

I can't see your gorgeous belly in the black! I'm so glad all is well. Enjoy your time together!

Anonymous said...

Joe--
Is that my shirt?

I left it at your house last visit.

-John