I tried to push Joe off the top of the mountain, but somehow he managed to hang on!
This is Whereitsat when it comes to finding out what JB, Elise, Kelly, and Joe have been up to.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Labor Day Hike
As usual, we are having trouble keeping up to date on our blog! Hopefully I can get a few short entries done to catch you up on some highlights from September and October.
We went on a great hike with my family over Labor Day weekend when Holly was visiting. We hiked Bald Mountain, which is in the Uinta Mountains just east of Park City. It was about an hour drive to the trailhead. The mountain was near where Joe and I started our backpacking trip in August. Rain was threatening most of the time, but we were able to find a cove in some bushes to stay dry during the heaviest rain.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good lookin' hat Jerry!!!
Post a Comment