
Joe and I spent the weekend in Ashton, Idaho, which is very near the Wyoming border -- on the west side of the Tetons. It was an absolutely beautiful spot! We were there for an Edward Jones Regional Limited Partners Meeting with about 14 other couples from the region. It was fun to be a part of the group of LP's, and it was nice for me to get to know the other Edward Jones advisors and their wives.
For the Cronleys reading this, you may recognize the
outfits we sported most of Saturday! I thought Joe was crazy when he wanted to bring these home from the Cabin, but we sure did put Joe's parents' snowmobile suits to good use! (I contemplated the purple snowsuit, but I just thought it would be better if Joe and I matched!) We spent most of Saturday on the "snow machines" (I'm learning the lingo), and we rode out to a beautiful waterfall. This was my first experience riding snowmobiles. While can't say that snowmobiling would be my first choice of transportation -- I'd much rather be on snowshoes! -- you sure can see some amazing places in a lot less time on a snowmobile! Our backs are still sore from the ride -- who knew you could get sore from riding a snowmobile!
outfits we sported most of Saturday! I thought Joe was crazy when he wanted to bring these home from the Cabin, but we sure did put Joe's parents' snowmobile suits to good use! (I contemplated the purple snowsuit, but I just thought it would be better if Joe and I matched!) We spent most of Saturday on the "snow machines" (I'm learning the lingo), and we rode out to a beautiful waterfall. This was my first experience riding snowmobiles. While can't say that snowmobiling would be my first choice of transportation -- I'd much rather be on snowshoes! -- you sure can see some amazing places in a lot less time on a snowmobile! Our backs are still sore from the ride -- who knew you could get sore from riding a snowmobile!We spent the remainder of our time in Idaho relaxing, watching movies, playing games (I won Scrabble 3 times in a row, but who's counting?), and just visiting. On our way home on Sunday, we took the scenic route and drove a little closer to the Tetons. We drove up to Grand Targhee Ski Resort, and stopped in the towns of Driggs and Victor. We visited a lot owned by some friends of ours (shown here), and we schemed about places to build our future cabin (in our dream world).

5 comments:
Looks just beautiful. Great weekend! Joe, congrats on the exam! Yeah.
Great post! So many comments are necessary: (1) Absolutely beautiful pictures, (2) I can't believe that the snowmobile suits are onto another generation & they look GOOD, (3) How many blood vessels did Joe burst in losing three games of Scrabble? Kyle won't play against me because I'm too competitive.
Looks like a great spot with the Tetons in the background!!Those machine suits look SUPER...I'm surprised your mother let you have them, after all they would be classy snowshoeing!
WOW .... the red kimball ford suits look spectacular. I hope they didn't lose their old Polaris smell. Joe, did you drive the snow machine sitting up with one knee on the seat? That visual image of Dad always makes me smile. And always with a few candybars under the seat for the sugar bowl...(probably a beer or two also). I didn't know Idaho was that scenic. I thought they only had potatoes. Congrats on the exam!!!
I don't know how you did it. Those snowmobile suits were nothing more than fuel rags the last time I saw them. Thanks for keeping them "alive" and in service! Next up, finding the green van and seeing if we can get the Rupp going.
Post a Comment